WORKING AT KOPENHAGEN KONSULTING
Kopenhagen Konsulting is a fast-growing boutique management consultancy with focus on helping our clients succeed with strategy execution in the intersection of business and technology. We help deliver strategy execution through a unique approach of:
- Cascading strategy to ensure we are doing the right things.
- Executing projects to ensure we are doing things right.
- Managing the organization to ensure the organization is set up for success.
Kopenhagen Konsulting are experts within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization, and we are trusted advisors for several of the largest C20 companies. We are passionate about seeing things through and ensuring the strategic direction is clear and engaging. With our strong management abilities, determination, and positive attitude, we confidently explore new opportunities and ventures with our business partners.
We seek to hire an ambitious Senior Management Consultant with a drive and passion for establishing the management consulting company of the future through cooperation with industry leaders of tomorrow.
A unique opportunity to join a young and energetic consulting company. You will experience an inspiring and challenging work environment built on respect, trust, and ambition. An environment in which anyone with the will and ability will have a significant impact on the company’s future. Furthermore, we offer:
- Freedom with responsibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Significant personal and professional development opportunities.
As a Senior Management Consultant, you will contribute to the growth and expansion of Kopenhagen Konsulting. You will take part in ensuring high-quality delivery on client projects and strengthen your eminence through expertise and leveraging your network. You will:
- Independently and confidently deliver with speed and quality on engagements with limited supervision and quality control and provide quality assurance of other team members’ work.
- Take lead on strategic client projects and programs.
- Build network on client engagements and strengthen client relationships by fulfilling their expectations.
- Support and deliver on internal projects and business development activities.
- Strengthen core consultant skills through training and education and deepen your understanding – through practical experience – of one or more domains, technologies and industries.
Other important work tasks
- Help structure the company’s market activities.
- Participate in the sales and project negotiations, as well as the follow-up on the implementation of these.
- Share best practices and ways of working that can be leveraged on client engagements and other teams.
ABOUT YOU & WHAT YOU BRING
You should possess a natural curiosity and passion for working in the intersection between business and technology – preferably within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization.
- 1-4 years of solid internal or external management consultant experience.
- Experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven experience with project management (successful track record from Project- and/or Program Management engagements – preferably with applicable certificates).
- Strong understanding of the intersection of business requirements and technological possibilities.
- Experienced networker.
- Thrives in handling complex assignments to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Keeps appropriate distance to allow for honest, open, and objective advisory.
- Highly analytical, strategic and numerically strong.
- Stellar ability to work in a structured manner.
- Show resiliency, using setbacks as opportunities for growth, and – more important – to guide others to do the same.
- Pronounced proactiveness.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds, settings and ranks in an organization.
- Team player with a motivating and charismatic engagement with colleagues.
- Master Degree
Relevant background for the role could be a MSc within business administration, management, strategy, economics or IT. With that said, this is not a requirement, and the specific work experience and field of knowledge are considered more important.
Fluency in English and Danish or any equivalent Scandinavian language (both written and oral) is required.
If the above has piqued your interest, please send your CV, motivational letter, and university transcript per email to: email@example.com. Please write “Senior Management Consultant” in the subject line.
The application must be merged into a single PDF-file. For further information about the position, contact Marc Kjerulf +45 33 11 05 05. Starting date is as soon as possible, and we will continuously review and interview applicants – so please do not hesitate to send in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!