WORKING AT KOPENHAGEN KONSULTING
Kopenhagen Konsulting is a fast-growing boutique management consultancy with focus on helping our clients succeed with strategy execution in the intersection of business and technology. We help deliver strategy execution through a unique approach of:
- Cascading strategy to ensure we are doing the right things.
- Executing projects to ensure we are doing things right.
- Managing the organization to ensure the organization is set up for success.
Kopenhagen Konsulting are experts within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization, and we are trusted advisors for several of the largest C20 companies. We are passionate about seeing things through and ensuring that the strategic direction is clear and engaging. With our strong management abilities, determination, and positive attitude, we confidently explore new opportunities and ventures with our business partners.
We seek to hire an ambitious Management Consultant, who has a drive and passion for establishing the management consulting company of the future through cooperation with the industry leaders of tomorrow.
A unique opportunity to join a young and energetic consulting company. You will experience a steep learning curve in an inspiring and challenging work environment built on respect, trust, and ambition. An environment in which anyone with the will and ability will have significant impact on the company’s future. Furthermore, we offer:
- Freedom with responsibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Significant personal and professional development opportunities.
As a Management Consultant, you will contribute to the growth and expansion of Kopenhagen Konsulting. You will take part in ensuring high quality delivery on client projects and get the foundation to strength your core consultant skills through practical experience. You will:
• Deliver with speed and quality on client engagements with supervision or as part of a team.
• Build network on client engagements and strengthen client relationships by fulfilling their expectations – with necessary oversight and support.
• Support and deliver on internal projects and business development activities.
• Develop core consultant skills through training and education and broaden your understanding – through practical experience – of different domains, technologies and industries.
Other important work tasks
- Support account management under direction.
- Support with developing best practices and ways of working that can be leveraged on client engagements and other teams.
ABOUT YOU & WHAT YOU BRING
You should possess a natural curiosity and growing passion for working in the intersection between business and technology – preferably within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization.
- 0-2 years of management consultant experience.
- Experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Some experience – theoretical or practical – with project management (experience managing part of a project delivery lifecycle – preferably with applicable certificates).
- Understanding of the intersection of business requirements and technology possibilities.
- Eager to strengthen the core consulting toolbox and shows an open mindset to new challenges.
- Natural curiosity to learn new skills, technologies and solutions that supports internal development and clients.
- Consistently shows resiliency, using setbacks as opportunities for growth.
- Enjoys handling complex assignments.
- Very analytical, strategic and numerically strong.
- Great ability to work in a structured manner.
- Master Degree.
Relevant background for the role could be a MSc within business administration, management, strategy, economics or IT. With that said, this is not a requirement, and the specific work experience and field of knowledge are considered more important.
Fluency in English and Danish or any equivalent Scandinavian language (both written and oral) is required.
If the above has piqued your interest, please send your CV, motivational letter, and university transcript per email to: email@example.com. Please write “Management Consultant” in the subject line.
The application must be merged into a single PDF-file. For further information about the position, contact Marc Kjerulf +45 33 11 05 05. Starting date is as soon as possible, and we will continuously review and interview applicants – so please do not hesitate to send in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!